Week 10 part B

How many posts did you write? I have written 10 posts since March.
How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
Six were based of challenges. Three of they are for my inserts.
How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
Seven comments.
Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
https://christophero6.edublogs.org/2014/05/16/test/
Get Creative! ( or Don’t Hug Me I am Scared) was a popular because it’s a popular video on youtube.
Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Get Creative! was my most enjoyable to wright because it was my first time doing a link to a video on my blog.
Did you change blog themes at all and why? I changed my theme a lot because other people had the same theme as me and I didn’t like themes that are popular.
How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have six widgets and I think I have enough widgets.
How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I don’t have anyone from overseas on my blogroll.

1. What were your first impressions of this blog? I thought that it’s very sad that there are still people in this world who think it’s ok to treat people , especially children, like this. Children are our future and they need strong leadership.
2. What captured your attention? I thought the whole blog captured my attention. For example, with words like killing, injuring poor little children, kids on a farm on a farm throwing up and vomiting.
3. What distracted you on the blog? That our children have to see this everyday on the news, reading in the daily paper, and on the web.
4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Keep writing from your heart and don’t be afraid from expressing your opinion. Words are a very powerful thing especially when it’s coming from a child.